At Cleveland Bradley County Teachers Federal Credit Union, our mission is to provide extraordinary service, exclusively for school employees and their families.
As of Wednesday, June 3, 2020 our lobbies will reopen with the following changes:
- We have installed sneeze guards at all teller windows as an added precaution. There is hand sanitizer available in the lobby.
- A limited number of members will be allowed in the lobby at the same time. If we have reached capacity, you will be asked to use our Drive-Thru or wait in your car momentarily.
- We will continue taking appointments for loans and new accounts. Only signers on the loan will be allowed in the loan offices. There will be no waiting in the lobbies, so we will be asking you to wait in your car until the CU employee is available and the office has been sanitized for your protection.
- We ask you to continue practicing social distancing and stay 6 feet apart. If you are at high-risk or have been exposed to COVID-19, please continue to use our Drive-Thru, Mobile App, and Virtual Branch.
- Masks are encouraged; however, you may be asked to expose your face briefly for identity verification.
- Our public restroom will not be available.
Our members are why we exist, and serving you is an honor, especially in times of difficulty. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page and our website for updates as they are available. We will continue to cooperate with recommendations from our national and local authorities in determining the best next steps for the credit union, our members, and our community.
We love our school employees and their families, and we love getting to serve you. Thank you for your service to your community, and thank you for choosing Cleveland Bradley County Teachers Federal Credit Union.